A Formal Petition Drafted by the Artistically Inclined
This petition has been formally composed by the Artistically Inclined, a student body that cares.
We, at The Art Institute of Tinley Park, demand:
- A formal resignation of our current Head Librarian, Lindsay Arndt. We disapprove of her actions that show disregard to those around her and her inability to do her job effectively.
- A formal apology to all those she has caused humiliation and grief to.
- Demario Stovall, a beloved security guard, be returned to employment and active duty immediately. He was wrongly terminated and we at this institute demand his return.
- The Allied Barton Security to do everything within their power to reinstate Demario Stovall to his rightful place as the Security Guard at the Illinois Art Institute in Tinley Park.
- Jodi Lawrence and their power in formally relinquishing Lindsay Arndt of her duties as Head Librarian.
We can not stress enough how much grief and discomfort Lindsay Arndt has caused the student body at the Tinley Park campus. We sign this petition in hopes that everything can and will be dealt with in a swift manner.
I solemnly swear (or affirm) that I know the contents and purpose of this petition. I sign with full understanding of the mission this petition strives to procure (obtain).
All information on this petition is subject to public inspection
All information must be filled by person(s) signing the petition unless disability prevents the person(s) from doing so.
*If you have signed the physical copy, please do not re-sign this, but if you know anyone that has personally dealt with Lindsay and her abuse of power or wish to fight for Demario Stovall, please share.
Reason for Mr. Stovall's termination:
Mr. Stovall had arrived on time to his workplace, but soon after arriving received a call for a family emergency. He informed those around him that he had to leave immediately. Lindsay Arndt, wrongfully accused Mr. Stovall of "never showing up for work" that day.