Fair Treatment for Reasonable Game Progression
18 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
18 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
1. Consistent refinery for PARTS (No more pool of possible refining results) A good model people agree with is the BORG refining, tier based on ship with foreseeable results.
2. Consistent refinery for Minerals based on refinery lvl (no pool of unknown possibilities)
3. Warehouses should minimally be able to hold enough resources that can be generated to complete a single upgrade for a players individual base level.
4. Make Generators produce indefinitely, even if at a marginal rate.
5. Purchased packages should be able to complete a single upgrade of any type, i.e. ship, base, research, etc. (A single research, base, or ship upgrade should not exceed $100 from any pack purchase in the store)