Pray for the Evangelical Church of Lons-Le-Saunier
CHURCH OF THE MONTH
This month we are highlighting L'Eglise Evangelique Lons-le-Sonier associated with CNEF and the Assemblies of God.
Please sign this petition and let them know we're praying for them.
It is located in the Burgundy-Franche-Compte Region of Jura, France. There are only 11 churches in the Jura Department. Pastor Alain Sivasleian and his wife have been serving this body since 2012.
PRIORITIES FOR PRAYER
1. Pastor Alain and his wife:
- Pray that they not grow faint in well-doing. That divine intervention break in and supernaturally provide immediate needs or desires of their heart – for their family and for the church.
- That breakthroughs in various areas would quickly occur.
- That increased measure of favor rest on him in the marketplace, community, and surrounding areas.
- That doors once shut would swing wide open.
- For divine healing where needed for their family.
- That God would bring a marked time of refreshing and increased anointing to fall upon the two of them. That this Holy Spirit outpouring would spill out into the congregation and into the city of Lons-le-Saunier, bringing many to healing, wholeness, and real life in Christ.
- For renewed and increased vision for not only the church, with God’s strategies to be downloaded to the two of them.
- That long-awaited answer to specific prayer(s) be delivered swiftly, one after the other, with the wisdom to know what to do and how to apply.
2. Their congregation:
- Since the roots and values of the church are grounded in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, with accompanying acts of healing and miracles, pray that the Father would breath a fresh wind upon all of them and freeing them to receive all the Lord has for them. Let this heritage and richness fall again in a new way.
- That the spiritual gifts would increase among them that would bring others to Christ and encouragement to the body.
- That unity would grow so strong among the various cultures represented in the church that the outside world will naturally observe it and be drawn by their love towards each other and those they reach out to in the daily lives.
- For financial breakthroughs to occur among them, that any weight of debt be lifted, and that God makes a way where some have seen no way. As they have so freely given of what they have to reach the world around them, let them also experience an abundant time of receiving from all their sowing.
3. The children and youth:
- That they be anchored in their faith and love from the Father, that they know Him intimately and remain ever seeking after Him.
- Enable them to stand up and not waiver in their faith and relationship with Jesus in the midst of very trying times.
- Let them not be rocked to and fro by the world, but rather, that they be empowered by the Holy Spirit to remain firm in the faith throughout their lives.
- Stir up their gifts, callings, vocations and grant their parents wisdom in guiding and nurturing them.
- Give them dreams and visions that will minister to the entire congregation.
- May they be used to bring to new life with Jesus to those around them in their spheres of influence, schools and activities.
4. Pray for all the Outreach Ministries:
- That the congregation would continue to see fruit from their labors, that lives will be forever changed by the love and touch of Jesus Christ, that a revival would break out not just among their church, but all churches in the area and in the schools.
- Pray for a long season of reaping come from all their years of sowing.
For more information concerning the region of Jura, the history and mission of the church and the work currently happening through the church, please visit our website by clicking here.
2 months agoGwen Bernecker United States2 months ago
7 months agoedda Canada7 months ago
10 months agoAlan Swope China10 months ago