It is with great pleasure and pride that we take this time to introduce you to EMBRACE- a new cable television network with 24 hours of programming catered to the LGBTQQI community of color and their allies!
We are living in a generation of change and our opportunity has come. Our chance is here to show the world who we are, how we live, how we love, how we think, and how we, even in the face of adversity, still and will always embrace. The time is now for people of color in the gay and lesbian lifestyle to be provided with content that addresses and encompasses who we are and shows the diversity of our community. The EMBRACE mission is to deliver quality entertainment, news and health programming; and act as a central platform for LGBTQQI (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex) people of color and their allies in a way that has, until now, not been available.
EMBRACE TV, airing in the fall of 2010, will include programming featuring:
* Political discussions about legislation on local, state and national levels, and news pertaining to the LGBTQQI community and the world at large.
* Musical & comedy variety shows that take television entertainment back to its roots.
* Day and night-time talk shows featuring some of the most profound and thought-provoking voices of our community.
* Youth summits showcasing the thoughts, concerns and ideas of the next generation.
* Spirituality and growth shows based at some of today's most popular gay and gay-friendly churches.
* Original sitcoms, series and documentaries taking an in-depth look at the diversity of the community.
* Movies created by up-and-coming urban LGBTQQI film makers.
* Much, much more!
Please sign this petition to bring EMBRACE TV to your home. This is your opportunity to make history. Change lives. Save lives. Our goal is to reach 100,000 signatures by March 31, 2010. No money is requested. Your signature speaks volumes!
Please support this movement with your e-signature, and pass the word along to your family, friends, and acquaintances.
EMBRACE Media Networks
I give my support and offer my signature to show my endorsement of a new brand of entertainment called EMBRACE.
EMBRACE is the only station that can finally define, describe and display, through real imagery, the lifestyle of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning and Intersex community of color; while breaking down stereotypes, negative stigma and false rumors of what it is to be gay.
I want EMBRACE in my market, and I request that it become available to me by a cable provider in my local area so that I may enjoy it daily.
A cable customer who wants EMBRACE