Earlsfield against Quietway Q4
UPDATE: I am very happy to report that Wandsworth Council has proposed a different route for the Quietway Q4. I encourage residents to review and support the new proposal by completing the online consultation, here: http://www.wandsworth.gov.uk/quietways/q4+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Residents of Tranmere Road, Swaby Road, Isis Street, Quinton Street, Waldron Road, Littleton Street, Trewint Street, Waynflete Street, Steerforth Street and Weyborne Street are urged to promptly:
- read, share and sign this petition
- register their objections on the Wandsworth council's website
- register objections in person at
drop-in sessions (7-9pm on Wed
3rd Feb at Earlsfield Primary School and 11am-1pm on
Sat 13th Feb at the Earlsfield Library)
Thank you for your support!
We, the undersigned, strongly object to the proposed Cycle Quietway through Earlsfield, and specifically the following proposals impacting Waynflete Street, Trewint Street, Garratt Lane and surrounding streets:
- The proposed traffic lights at the junction of Garratt Lane, Waynflete Street and Trewin Street
- The removal of the pelican crossing
- The banning of right-hand turns into Waynflete Street
- The removal of 9 parking spaces
Local residents’ main objections and counter-proposal form part of this petition and can both be read here: http://pdfsr.com/pdf/please-read-quietway-q4-resid...