Demolition of the Executive Bureau
72 signers. Add your name now!
72 signers. Almost there! Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
SAGIC TASK FORCE
Demotion of the SAGIC Executive Bureau
Given the unprecedented crisis that is undergoing now in our organization;
Considering the fact that SAGIC cannot function with an Executive Bureau whose term has exhausted;
In order to prevent our great organization from collapsing;
And in accordance with dispositions 184.108.40.206 of our Bylaws;
We, the undersigned SAGIC delegates hereby take the following decisions:
- Effective January 31st, 2018, the SAGIC Executive Bureau is deposed. All members of the demoted Executive Bureau will be considered as simple SAGIC delegates unless decided otherwise by their respective associations.
- Any death payment will be collected from all Associations and paid with the help of the technical team and supervised by the group of delegates who are coordinating the planning and the execution of the Extraordinary General Assembly. The technical team members will be acting as volunteers to provide with any technical needs.The group of delegates in charge of the organization of the Extraordinary General Assembly will work in fairness and in good faith with all parties involved in this crisis as long as the principle of a SAGIC by Associations For Associations in preserved.
- They will not be candidate for any position in the election that will be held during that Extraordinary General Assembly and will not express support for any candidate during the campaign period.
- We believe in a SAGIC of its Association members, governed by those association members and for its association members.
- By signing this petition, you are giving your voice in favor of the convocation of the above-mentioned demotion.
- In order for this petition to become a decision and be enforced, 94 out of 140 delegates’ signatures are needed.