Demands of PHARMACISTS in West Bengal
1. A separate post of Directorate should be created for pharmacists in the health system.
Pharmacist Qualified Register is highly desirable (Regulation of The Pharmacy Council of India- page 14&15)
The post of Pharmacy Inspector has to be created.
The work of Pharmacy Council needs to be upgraded to digital system (Online upgradation + Registration Renewal like Gujarat Pharmacy council)
2. IMMEDIATELY Pharmacy Practice Regulation (PPR) - 2015 must be implemented.
Word Pharmacy / Indoor Pharmacy, Patient counseling center each and every place.
3. No Pharmacist no Medicine
No medicine without a pharmacist (under the Pharmacy Act)
sub-health care to medical colleges should stop supplying medicines through non-pharmacists everywhere. Like Nursing & ASHA & Group D
Encourage pharmacists to provide first aid and approve the use of certain medicines (Government of Orissa is doing) through PPR-2015
4. Vacancies of Top To Bottom Pharmacy should be filled.
Recruitment method is desirable through examination.
We want written Examination
And gradually increase the rank of Pharmacists to the rank of Pharmacy Officer.... (Approved by Haryana)
Vacancies of Pharmacist in various schemes of RBSK, NUHM, ESIC have to be filled.
All stuck recruitment needs to be done quickly ...
We are deeply sorry for the cancellation of 512 posts of RBSK in the unilateral decision of the Department of Health as per the RTI report.
5. Working Pharmacists have to give technical grade.
Contractual (RBSK, NUHM, ESIC) Pharmacists are required to provide adequate salary and increment.
6. The infrastructure of production unit should be made in all the hospitals.
Note that year after year, nothing has been done.
Pharmacists have developed hand sanitizers in many places during the Corona epidemic, but government assistance has not been extended.
All these units have to be recruited on the basis of educational qualifications to start a self-reliant pharmaceutical industry under the Make In India project.
7. According to the B Pharm Practice Regulation 2014, the opportunity to upgrade all (public / private) pharmacists should be introduced in government colleges. Seats have to be created in every government college through infrastructural development.
8. During the training, every student has to pay a minimum of 3 thousand stipends.
And the seats in government colleges will have to be increased.
New government colleges have to be opened.
9. Time to time, the pharmacy syllabus should be made pharmacy friendly.
10. Drugs Information Center , pharmacovigilance
We are hopeful our demands will be considered before World Pharmacy Day on 25th September.