DCCRs and By-Law Advancement Petition
Regarding the changes to the by-laws and the DCCRS that we are requesting to be change. I am posting all of the changes suggested to the DCCRs and By-Laws. In the link below.
You don't have to support all the changes by signing the petition you are allowing the conversation to happen and forcing the vote. No suggested changes can go into affect unless the community vote by 67% to change it and if it is specific to a unit that unit also has to vote at 67% to enact the change. Finally, if you don't like how the change is suggested put it in the comments and the committee can change what is suggested before the vote.
Here are some of the changes we suggested.
- All units have their fence height set to 72" max. Units 17,18,20, and 21 don't have a height.
- Remove specification for any fence to have masonry for all units
- Remove requirement to finish inside of garage
- Remove specification that a garage door can't face the street in all units
- Remove rules around animal husbandry in all units.
- Remove fire arm discharge restriction all units. County law supersedes this.
- Set masonry requirement on homes to 50 percent in all units.
- Remove Blues green from all documents
- All results from litigation shall be broken down in the financial reports by each case whether that be a negative or a positive to the overall funds held by the POA.
- No committee member shall be able to serve on the covenants committee for more than a period of five years in any consecutive 10 year period
- All board meetings will be broadcast/live streamed in such a way that members that are not there can participate
- No one person elected to the board may serve more than two consecutive terms in any board position. Any member of the community may only serve on the board two terms every 7 years.
- Any member who is a candidate or who is on the Board of Directors may not act as a proxy
- Texas Law addressing HOA/POA are adhered to
- Remove Blue green from all of the By-Laws
- Remove voting delegates