D.C Panthers Code Of Conduct
I pledge to accept responsibility for my D.C Panthers Semi Professional experience by following this Player’s code of Conduct.
1. I will exhibit sportsmanship and fair play at every practice, and game competition. I will also encourage this behavior from other teammates, coaches, officials,and supporters.
2. I will make every reasonable effort to attend all practices and games, and I will notify my coaches if I cannot attend a practice or game competition
3. I will Give reasonable notice at least 1 hour before designated meeting times for games, Practices and Team Meetings upon knowing if I’ll be late or absent to the organization officials
4. I understand that playing time is determined by my attendance, attitude, and performance at practices.
5. I understand that there is zero tolerance for harassment both physical and mental and I am to treat other players, coaches, officials and fans with respect regardless of race, sex, or ability, and I will expect to be treated accordingly.
6. I will encourage my peers to be involved with the team in some capacity because it is important to me.
7. I understand that I am representing the D.C Panthers Organization, & Poor behavior during practices, games & team meetings may result in lost of playing time and expulsion from the team. I.e. Use of contraband within 100 yards of Team Games, Practices, & meetings.
8. There is Zero Tolerance For Taunting. I will not engage in physical or verbal confrontations with players, coaches, officials or fans before, during or after practices and game competition.
9. I will refrain from use of foul or offensive language.
10. I will come to practices and game competition with a clear mind of all outside distractions ready to listen, & learn from my coaches as well as execute my job to the best of my abilities in order to ensure victory.
11. I understand the rules of the game and play within them.
12. I will be gracious in victory and dignified in defeat.
13. I understand That a completed players checklist is required to remain on the team roster past the offseason.
14. I Will Complete All the teams required off field Duties before eligible to compete in The 2020 Spring football Season including Player Dues, Player Registration, signed and returned COC agreement, & Creed Acknowledgment. Without all required documents and task completed I am not eligible to travel with the team, practice, & or Compete in regular season play while a players checklist is incomplete.
15. I understand that sideline access is Restricted only to Team Players and approved game day staff only.