A Petition To Support Nisim Davydov
We Are Greatly Impacted By The Absence of A Loving Father and A Community Servant.
My husband will be sentenced on September 30th in Queens County Supreme Court. I am asking for your support to enlighten the sentencing judge about my husband’s character and value to the community. As most of you know my husband has been a loving and caring husband since our marriage. I will write my own letter convincing the judge of this, but what I need is to have all of you show the judge that he is also an outstanding member of our community. Most of you know that prior to this terrible stage of our lives, my husband performed the various services to the community:
• Assisted couples with personal disputes and marriage discord and invited everyone to our home to have open discussions. Invited chief Rabbi’s for marriage counseling and shalom bait lectures.
• Provided guidance about parenting and even set up lectures regarding his own experience raising children.
•Helped new members of our community to organize their immigration status, by guiding them to the right agencies and necessary assistance to make their American dreams come true.
• Organized resources for those who were seeking affordable housing within our community
• Networked with other organizations to offer employment for those in need.
• Within our religion he offered religious guidance and sponsored charitable events that took place in our synagogues.
• Offered soup kitchens during the holy days of our religion. We had an open door policy for all those in need.
It is important that our word as citizens and community members is heard so that justice is done and my husband is judged for who he is. I thank you for your concerns and participation.