As a student in the Ted Rogers School of Management, for the duration of my studies, I will strive to commit myself to continuous learning and development concerning:
- the ways that I, as an individual student, can recognize corporate social responsibility (CSR) issues in my courses and throughout my educational experience at TRSM;
- the evolving meaning of CSR and related terms such as sustainability and business ethics, and their inter-connections;
- the ways in which ideas about CSR can be integrated into strategic business decision making to create value for businesses and affected stakeholders;
-the ways that sustainability and CSR relate to risk and wealth creation in business;
- the ways that workforce diversity relates to CSR and overall business performance;
- the ways that CSR can help to prevent business corruption; and
- the ways that my awareness of the importance of CSR to business performance can enhance professional development and personal growth.
Acknowledging these points, I pledge to be persistent in my pursuit of knowledge and hold myself to the highest ethical standards in a manner that aligns with the underlying values of CSR.
(Please note: We do NOT accept donations, any donations made will be going to iPetitions and not CSRSA.)