Petition objecting to the proposed changes of Cross Holt Woods for the use of Laser Tag Gaming
We, the undersigned, strongly object to the planning application reference number 14/0527/FUL for the change of use of land from woodland to Laser Tag gaming activities at Cross Holt woods A46 Skellingthorpe roundabout, Lincoln for the following reasons:
1) Noise pollution from multiple parties of up to 20 children/adults, 7 days a week up to 7:30PM. Noise will carry through the woods and be heard by local residents.
2) Damage caused to the environment - the woodland itself and its diverse wildlife.
3) The woods are frequently used by ramblers with unrestricted access for over 30 years.
4) The woods are regularly used by dog owners, this will cease if the application is approved.
5) Traffic access - impact of the extra traffic onto the Skellingthorpe roundabout.