Country Club Creek Trail: Complete the Trail!
Join us in helping Country Club Creek Trail become a reality AND a priority!
• The CCC Trail will help all of south east and east central Austin access major parks and trails in the city.
• Its completion is one of the most important steps for the economic revitalization of this area.
• Upon completion, it will connect to the Town Lake Trail.
• Town Lake Trail goes east to Austin Community College and the 183 bridge; west to Auditorium Shores, Zilker Park, Barton Springs, Barton Creek Greenbelt, Deep Eddy Pool, Waller Creek Trail to UT, and Shoal Creek Trail.
• Over 2,000 apartment and condo units south of Riverside will be able to access the shopping center and Park via the Riverside pedestrian trail and underpass.
• Why else should you sign?
- Trails through the city will reduce car-traffic and promote well-being!
- People without the means to maintain a vehicle will be able to access resources they need.
- Trails reduce crime (public access increases public vigilance, trails allow patrolling of the area).
-The CCC Trail will connect an area that has been designated by the city as a parkland deficient area to the closest parks, Mabel Davis Park and Roy Guerrero Park.
-The CCC Trail will act as a connector to Lady Bird Lake for other trail systems in south east Austin: the Williamson Creek Greenbelt Trail and the Onion Creek Trail systems.
Watch the following video for more information: