Country Club Creek Trail
Join us in helping Country Club Creek Trail become a reality!
• The CCC Trail will help all of south east and east central Austin access major parks and trails in the city• Its completion is one of the most important steps for the economic revitalization of this area
• Upon completion, it will connect to the Town Lake Trail
• Town Lake Trail goes east to Austin Community College and the 183 bridge; west to Auditorium Shores, Zilker Park, Barton Springs, Barton Creek Greenbelt, Deep Eddy Pool, Waller Creek Trail to UT, and Shoal Creek Trail
• Over 2,000 apartment and condo units south of Riverside will be able to access the shopping center and Park via the Riverside pedestrian trail and underpass
• Why else should you sign?
- Trails through the city will reduce car-traffic and promote well-being!
- People without the means to maintain a vehicle will be able to access resources they need
- Trails reduce crime (Public access increases public vigilance, trails allow patrolling of the area)
This petition will be presented to Austin's City Council.