CHINA: Stop invading land and sea sovereignty from Southeast Asian and Asian Countries.
- China uses unreasonably and illegally the U-shaped 9-dotted line to impose sovereignty 90% of the East Sea (South China Sea).
- China forcibly took over Paracel (Hoang Sa) and Spratly (Truong Sa) archipelagos of Vietnam, accounting for Scarborough Shoal of the Philippines.
- China absurdly claims Japan's Senkaku Islands.
- China has built many projects on the East Sea to invade the whole waters of this region.
- China established illegally the Air Defense Identification Zones (ADIZ) in East China Sea and East Sea (South China Sea)
- China often invades land at borders of India.
- China imposes Tibet under its domination.
- China represses Uighur who demand freedom and autonomy,
- China defies the laws of the sea and the Declaration of Conduct in the East Sea they have signed.
Clearly, China has publicly expressed the ambition and practically occupied land, waters of the Southeast Asia, East Asia and Asia countries illegally, despite the opposition of the countries in the region and in the world. China is creating instability in the region and in the world.
China must immediately stop this illegal behavior.
The countries in the region and the world must stop immediately expansionist ambitions of China. Do not leave too late.
Please sign this petition to express opposition to China.
Coalition of Concerned Citizens