Boerne Area Residents Against the Flying J Truck Stop
As citizens of Boerne and Kendall County, we want the Mayor and City Council to either:
1) Deny annexation of the 34 Shooting Club Rd/Business 87 property (second council vote Tuesday, Feb 12); OR,
2) Delay annexation of the property until an ordinance can be passed that prohibits any future truck stop/travel center developments within the City of Boerne or its Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ).
1) Name: In order for your opinion to count most, please provide your name.
2) Email: Per their privacy statement, your email address will not be shared by iPetitions.com, not even to the sponsor of this petition.
3) Password: "BCATS"
4) Comments: In order for your opinion to count most, please provide your physical address and indicate whether you live inside or outside the Boerne city limits. Other comments are also welcome.
5) If solicited by iPetitions.com to make a donation to their website, please do not feel compelled to do so. Such contributions, while helpful to iPetitions.com in maintaining this service, are not required to sign this petition.
Please visit www.stoptruckstop.com for the latest information.
Thank you again for your support!