Baronetcy Home Owners Petition to HOA
55 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
55 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
- 1. Home owners want the original architectural guidelines incl phase 9 unless enforced by municipality and all colours currently in the estate to be allowed incl vegetation for all phases.If home is not approved while complying to initial architectual guidelines/guidelines enfored by municipality then the member can appeal. The appeal will be heard by architect, HOA and immediate surrounding neighbours (at least 4) that has equal voting rights to vote on the appeal.
- 2. Home Owners want building levies scrapped because 50%+ of the estate didn’t have this. We propose a building levy after 15 months from breaking ground to ensure owners don't take to long to build their new home.
- 3. Home Owners want HOA replaced with professional management team that has no direct benefit from members in the estate that is overseen by Home Owners Committee. The Management team and Home Owners Committee should have no benefit in the estate and only members can sit on the HOA for 1 year.The HOA should comprise of at least 10 members that are representative of the estate (Phases, Gender, Ethnic,Age) and key decisions can only be made if 5 or more HOA members are present at HOA meetings.
- 4. Financials to be published annually online with notes of expenses and reasons for key capital decisions/changes made that cost the estate over R100 000
- 5. All key decisions costing over R100 000 need majority of homeowners approval through electronic vote, all meetings of HOA agenda and minutes to be published monthly in members area of website.
- 6. Rules and penalties clearly defined and agreed on with members given an opportunity for remedial action before fines are issued.
- 7. If any decisions were made that caused a loss and deviate from Baronetcy rules (new security, cameras, approved plans by architect or building contractors that doesn’t fit guidelines) with direct link to HOA they will have to take corrective action to remediate the matter. Clear agenda and minutes with who attended will have to be shared on key decisions in last year incl but not limited to building levies, road changes, security changes, speed cameras infornt of chairmans house but nowhere else in the estate