Aurum Preparatory Academy
Our Mission: Through rigorous instruction and positive character education, Aurum Preparatory Academy educates all students in grades 6 through 12 to succeed in college and serve as the next generation of moral leaders.
- Literacy in all forms is critical to success in college and career.
- A strong and joyful culture is necessary for academic achievement.
- Frequent, purposeful data analysis aligned to outcomes.
- An extended school day helps to close the achievement gap.
- The community and families we serve are critical to our success.
- Recruiting and developing high capacity teachers is key to academic success.
- Student success is driven by ownership and support.
Aurum Preparatory Academy is proposed to open in Fall of 2017 with 120 sixth grade students and will continue to grow by one grade level per year through Grade 12.