Anti-Assassination Bill Petition
Greetings everyone! As some are aware, the assassination of several Nigerian politicians and political aspirants that are not politicians have not been firmly advocated for and properly followed up with in Nigeria!
This barbaric act of assassinating a fellow political opponent in other to win a desired political position should be greatly reprimanded, frowned at, and lawfully dealt with by Nigeria and her citizens. While we aim to push for this bill with the National Assembly in Nigeria, we earnestly desire to obtain 1,000 signed signatures from this petition of which anyone is more than welcome to sign.
Purpose of The Anti - Assassination Bill:
The purpose of the bill if eventually it becomes a law in Nigeria, will serve as a means of preventing several Nigerian politicians and political aspirants (Non-Politicians) from being assassinated by either a member of their own political party or by a member from any other opposing political parties in Nigeria.
A Brief Summary of The Anti - Assassination Bill:
1. The bill seeks to prosecute and disqualify any or all present political aspirants from the same party of a deceased political aspirant if found guilty of either an attempted or a successful assassination.
2. It seeks to prosecute and disqualify every other political aspirants that are of the opposing political party to the assassinated political aspirant, who happens to come from a different political party before, during or after that election year if found guilty of a failed or a successful assassination.
Benefits of The Anti - Assassination Bill if Successful!!!
1. This bill would help eradicate the multitude of assassinations of several politicians or political aspirants before, during and after an election year in Nigeria.
2. This bill would help caution both present and future politicians or political aspirants from attempting any form of assassination or series of assassinations on their fellow opponents.
3. This bill would help allow room for any other ordinary/regular patriotic Nigerian citizens to step in the gap to run for an elective political office for those elective positions that have now become vacant as a result of a default by any political party members in the Anti-Assassination law when any political aspirant is deceased.
-Honorable Remmy Hazzan
-Comrade Jude Ezeh