Solve the Chaos of the Statistics Module
We are facing the following issues with the statistics module:
- Incorrect answers in some examples
- Incorrect answers to the quizes
- A lot of material in just 1 module over 210 pages of complex mathematical formulas, mostly uncorrelated to our Bachelor studies.
Our German colleagues have had the option to do a workbook instead of sitting an exam which we don’t, and also if they chose to sit the exam they can bring in a cheat sheet with formulas etc and we cannot which is extremely unfair.
Additionally I would like to point out that July of 2021 we were promised an updated course book with correct solutions and explanatory videos and the deadline was August 26th and nothing was done.
We suggest one (or more) of the following:
- Reduce material in the module to Units 1 and 2
- Allow a workbook instead of an exam
As you can see this is completely unacceptable and it has been going on for some time now. We urge you to act diligently on the matter and provide a solution for the aforementioned issues as soon as possible.
The students of IU (English)