Aggrieved unit holders of BPTP Park Elite Premium, Faridabad
We are a group of aggrieved BPTP Park Elite Premium, Faridabad unit holders. The project was launched in 2009 when many of us booked it. Since then, it has not been delivered yet. The following are our demands:
1. Provide clear timeline for delivery of both phases and penalty clause if that is not met (in addition to BBA clauses)
2. No cost escalation in the project as it has been significantly delayed and unit holders have a big interest cost and / or lost investment returns. BPTP to bear cost escalation.
3. Provide clear communication on delayed unit delivery charges. These have to be applicable from 2014 and be provided to all unit holders unless there is an unreasonable delay from their side. Unit holders who have a) minor delays or b) delays due to non disbursal of bank loans due to project not getting all requisite approvals should also be provided delayed unit delivery charges.
4. No payment for additional area increase of units on super area-basis. Additional area to be considered only on carpet area basis. BPTP to provide all unit holders the full disclosure of calculations of additional area.
5. Others charges such as electricity connection charges, club house charges etc should be levied after providing full disclosure of calculations and discussion with unit holders.