Danny Bravo 0

Get a new IT Teacher for Meadowcreek High school!

58 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
Danny Bravo 0 Comments
58 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now

Meadowcreek High School's IT teacher fails to meet any of the basic responsibilities of a teacher. She teaches subjects like, AP Computer Science, which require thorough and complete understanding of the subject material, yet she openly admits that she only stays one chapter ahead of her students. 90% of her students have given up on the class, and the remaining 10% are either extremely exceptional students or had significant knowledge about the subject before taking the class. She acknowledges this, and as a result has used it as leverage to shill her FBLA club - often threatening to lower struggling student's already low grades if they decline to join. When the students reluctantly join FBLA to save their grades, she harasses them with dozens of emails, and phone calls late into the night with ridiculous requests for work. And ironically, even though she is an objectively bad teacher she will not hesitate to step on the toes of other competent teachers and pull students of their class in order to incoherently ramble for another 90 minutes. It is quiet a shame because the money and man power that Meadowcreek invests in its IT program have the potential to raise it to one of the most prestigious programs in the state, but is instead channeled through a completely incompetent teacher. She has no respect for the time or education of her students or the class time of her fellow teachers and only seeks to raise her club's reputation in the FBLA community. Meadowcreek would be better without her.

Share for Success