A call for better leadership!
We, the undersigned taxpayers and stakeholders of the Eden Prairie School District, do hereby present this petition to the Eden Prairie School Board to respectfully request the non-renewal of Superintendent Melissa Krull's employment contract effective June 1, 2012.
We believe that the Eden Prairie School District is not being effectively managed, that employees and parents are not being treated in a respectful manner, and that the proper focus on providing an excellent education for ALL students has been lost.
We request that the board represent us and begin to work with the community to search for a Superintendent who will prioritize transparency and collaboration. This is OUR district, and the undersigned stand together with a common voice to request that you take action.
Sincerely, The Undersigned
BEFORE SIGNING THIS PETITION PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age to sign petition.
- ONE signature per line.
- The website we are using for this petition may ask you for a donation - this is NOT required for your signature to be valid, so feel free to ignore this request.
- When signing this petition, you are required to enter your email and home address, but they will not appear on the online signatures list. iPetitions takes privacy very seriously; therefore, email or other information will never be released to any third party.
- When signing this petition, please keep the check in the box next to the statement "show my name in the online signature list". If you uncheck this box, you will be listed as anonymous not only on the online signature list, but also on the printed copy that will be presented to the School Board. It will be ineffective to display anonymous signatures on this petition.
- Your signature WILL BE REMOVED if you are under the age of 18, or if you sign anonymously. We will provide opportunities for you to sign the petition in person. Please look for future updates on times and locations.