A Voice for Larry Vrooman and VRS Staff
We sign this petition because...
We are the professional employees of Vocational Rehabilitation and it's Vocational Rehabilitation Services Community Partners.
We represent a voice of our Agency that was not heard, considered, or valued in the decision to abruptly relieve Larry Vrooman of his duties.
We stand in support of Larry Vrooman, Director of Vocational Rehabilitation and request that he be reinstated to his position.
We support the positive impact Mr. Vrooman has for these reasons:
- Whereas we maintain Larry increased our confidence and trust in his leadership as he worked to promote positive cultural shift for all VRS employees by showing up at their door and taking the time to get to know the culture of our team.
- Whereas we maintain Larry was present to his Field Staff and opened up a door of communication and opportunity for change so we can serve the state more effectively and honorably.
- Whereas we maintain Larry embraced transparency helping reduce the fear of the unknown in which we have been working in.
- Whereas we maintain Larry was restoring our trust and faith in bringing unity between our leadership team and the people out in the field.
- Whereas we maintain Larry helped us understand the struggles financially our agency has and options we have to help our industry succeed so we can continue to help serve the great state of Minnesota.
- Whereas we maintain Larry was good for all Minnesotans.