Updates to Chi Cheti
Chi Cheti is a frequently used base of the UNSC, and with the future promise of a new base (Which I am not at liberty to disclose the name of), we need our current one up and running so we may continue to use it if it isn't replaced.
These updates would be the following;
- Removal of the Marine Corps Tank, as it brings tons of lag, and when it isn't even able to be used, is pointless.
- The addition of branch/division only scripts. This would be scripts that would prevent Army from getting any armor/uni's besides Marine Corps (the temp army one), any AF from getting Navy, and so on. This also applies to vehicles, as Navy already have their scripting to prevent non-navy from flying, why can't the same be true for the Pelicans?
- Fixed Arms. As it turns out, the Uniform/Armor givers are the things breaking our arms, or so it seems. It could also be the guns, but it's a nuisance, and needs to be addressed. A potential fix for it would be the inclusion of a Medkit which fix's limbs, or the /fixlimbs command.
- A jail for Military Prisoned people, and those who are needed to be put in said prison. This would help keep idiots from running around, TKing, and so on.
- An anti-package script. A script that basically removes all 2.0's, 3.0's, and other packages when they enter the server, or the UNSC team. This would save time instead of having all Officers always slave away teaching each recruit what a 3.0 is, and what your Avatar tab is.