Miami Satellite Base LOA
75 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
75 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
I am in favor of the MIA SATELLITE BASE LOA.
I have read and understand the LOA and
This LOA benefits our pilot group in the following ways:
- Allows Local pilots relief from commuting.
- Creates relative seniority opportunities in DFW and ORD.
- Creates a showcase opportunity, (MQ vs RAH operations) to be used as leverage in negotiations.
This LOA has little or no risk because:
- The RELATIVE SIZE clause. A 20% cap, period. The cumulative number of all Satellite-Domiciled Pilots system wide shall not exceed 20% of the total active pilot group. This negates "satellites everywhere" conspiracy.
- The DURATION clause. If it turns sour, we can nuke it.
- The BIDDING clause. No one is forced to bid it.