BE THE CHANGE
I affirm that I am a Mayo employee and that I would like to add my signature to this letter addressed to Mayo Clinic leadership asking them to answer these questions about the COVID injection.
We write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and our desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. We would be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements.:
- Can you please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?
- Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
- Can you please advise the entire list of contents of the vaccine we are to receive and if any are toxic to our body's?
- Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?
- Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental mRNA gene altering therapy’?
- Can you please confirm that we will not be under any duress from yourselves as our employer/employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
- Can you please advise us of the likely risk of fatality, should any of us be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?
Once we have received the above information in full and we are satisfied that there is NO threat to our health, we will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions – namely that:
- You confirm in writing that we all will suffer no harm.
- Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to ourselves, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
- In the event that any of us should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise any of our positions and that we will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?
We would also advise that our inalienable rights are reserved.