Support Responsible Development - Deny the Ascension Heights Project
97 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
97 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
We continue to find the proposed Ascension Heights Project unacceptable. The recent changes have, by and large, failed to adequately address our serious concerns:
- the high density of houses doesn’t conform to natural contours,
- 11 of 19 houses are built on 50% slopes (10 will be made even steeper by grading)
- stormwater retention system has no fail-safe mode, inundating Parrott homes
- non-existent creek bed used as a safeguard against flooding Parrott homes
- lot designs adjacent to Parrott homes not consistent with neighborhood
- new design proposal looms over Parrott homes with no analysis or modeling
- CEQA standards repeatedly ignored and inadequately observed
We fully support the comments made by the Baywood Park Homeowner’s Association (link attached). We won't be able to attend the Planning Commssion Meeting on October 14th 2015, but we still want to urge the Planning Commission to deny the Ascension Heights Development as currently proposed and to decline to certify the EIR.
Baywood Park Homeowner's Association Comments: Ascension Heights Development