5p Bag Campaign 0

Does Charging 5p Make A Difference?

61 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
5p Bag Campaign 0 Comments
61 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now

For the past two years the government have been trying to solve the issue of littering and one of their many solutions is charging 5p for a single plastic bag, but do you agree? Research has shown that plastic bags are only 2% of litter. Yes, 2% is a lot but what is the other 98% of rubbish. Does paying 5p for a bag actually make a difference? If you dont think so sign this petition and help us make a change.

Share for Success