Business and Industry Petitions - Page 871
Online petitions related to business and industry, hosted at iPetitions, the leading site for online activism and grassroots democracy. Online petitions in this category include petitions on corporate activity, petitions demanding greater business accountability, and petitions drawing attention to industrial or corporate wrongdoing. Use an online petition to hold a company accountable and to change corporate behavior.Create your own petition
- Unban Bags
Houseparty admins are tyrants and bags is a real cool guy. Unban Bags 2016.
- Women Should Be With Women
Men should stay away from Women
- Application for creation of 34 Bedroom Hotel at 244 Poplar High St London E14 0BB
Please support our hotel application submitted to London Borough of Tower Hamlets ref: PA/15/02929 f...
- Keep Park Central Safe
I am a resident of Park Central and kindly ask for your support in shutting down the underpass at th...
- Support Sir John Cass School expansion plan
We, the undersigned, call upon the Cass Foundation to work with the City Corporation to support the ...
- Help Stop The Assault on Wine Diversity in New York
- Save Market Harborough Post Office Services
Save Post Office Services of Connaught Road Post Office
- Not My Problem
“Not My Problem”The “Not My Problem” petition is a movement to demand the Office of Personnel Manage...
- ban the fckin loser pretending to be starnizzy tho for real
BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN ...
- Actually Ban Colby Lewis
Ban him now **REDO**
- For reals Ban Colby Lewis
Ban Colby Lewis from the chat *REDO*
- Let Front Porch Step Return to Warped Tour
It's been a year. He has many fans. I seriously doubt that he'd try anything again considering ever...
- Lower the voting age to 16.
We should be able to vote! If we are going to have jobs and drive on the city streets we should have...
- 2nd Quarter Project
- Desperately needed CPZ for Cambridge Road, TW11
Dear Cllr Steven Speak, Cabinet Member for Highways and StreetsceneWe the undersigned request that t...