In the dark of night our educational system is being handed over to the federal government! Please help return the power back to the states, local educators, and parents!
• What was once a job of the states and local ISDs is now being handed over to the federal government. Nationalized Education is against the law!
• Efforts are being made to level the playing field. Many schools will have to dumb down their standards to align with everyone else.
• Our children will be used as guinea pigs for data mining. The government aims to collect data on your child and then follow them from pre-k to the workforce. The information we once revered as private will be no more.
• Subjects like math have been reinvented and are now ridiculous and confusing.
• Our children will be taught globalism and socialism rather than what it means to be an American. History is being rewritten.
• Standardized testing is being rewritten to align with Common Core. This will affect private and homeschooled children.
• No one truly knows the cost to implement this change.
I have spoken with my childs first grade teacher as well as teachers from neighboring states. They are frustrated and have said, "the curriculum is not age appropriate." The Gifted and Talented class students are not being challenged because of other students in the class and children with Development Delays are held to the same standard as their peers. This "one size fits all" is not okay.
This is to confusing for the kids to understand!
We have been "masterfully mislead by mighty manipulators" Do your homework...can you say the word. Communism? We Ok. Teachers/Parents do NOT want Federal control....10th Amendment, AND in Ok. 2009 State Sovereignty Resolution was passed.
Juliette Stanfilljust now
Annette Waldenjust now
Nancy Lathamjust now
- Petition has reached 500 signatures!