We, the undersigned residents of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin request that the following proposed street projects for 2008 be strongly reconsidered:
* N. 73rd Street - W. Center Street to North City Limit
* N. 74th Street - W. Clarke Street to W. Center Street
* N. 74th Street - W. Center Street to North City Limit
* N. 75th Street - W. Center Street to North City Limit
* N. 84th Street - W. North Avenue to W. Wright Street
* N. 85th Street - W. Meinecke Avenue to North City Limit
* Elm Lawn - South End to Watertown Plank Road
* Robertson Avenue - W. Wisconsin Avenue to Avon Court
Other street projects for this year include:
* W. Hadley Street - N. 117th Street to N. 124th Street
* W. Locust Street - N. 117th Street to N. 124th Street
* Mayfair Court - N. 117th Street to Cul-De-Sac
* Ruby Avenue - N. 100th Street to N. 106th Street
* Alley - W. Center Street-W. Clarke Street/N. 66th Street-N. 67th Street
* Alley - W. Fiebrantz Avenue-W. Capitol Drive/N. Mayfair Road-N. 110th Street
* Alley - W. Wright Street-W. Meinecke Avenue/N. 64th Street-N. 65th Street
* Alley - Jackson Park Boulevard-Stickney Avenue/Ludington Avenue-N. 90th Street
* Alley - Stickney Avenue-Menomonee River Parkway/N. 89th Street-N. 90th Street
* Alley - W. Wells Street-Menomonee River Parkway/N. 60th Street-West End
We also request that the assessment amounts be re-evaluated.
Residents of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Help spread the word about this petition. Copy the code below and paste it into your website or blog to help promote this petition.
http://www.wauwatosanow.com/story/index.aspxid=727442 \"Black top black eye Proposed paving plans pain neighbors as special assessments send them reeling\" by Janice Kayser This is a link to a story about how the street projects and assessments are affecting local citizens that appeared on WauwatosaNow.com and in Community Newspapers.
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.