We, the undersigned, call on Conservative Party Leader David Cameron to publish:
1. Who was involved, on both sides of the transaction, in negotiating their Â£250,000 Juniper Trading Equities Limited loan at base rate -0.25%, repayable over 30 years, and whether they consider this to be a commercial rate Is Juniper offering similar rates to anyone else If this loan is not commercial, will David Cameron publish the names of the owners and backers of Juniper Trading Equities Limited, based in Geneva and registered in the British Virgin Islands, and reassure us that they are permissible donors
2. Who was involved, on both sides of the transaction, in negotiating the Â£3.6 million loan from Lanners Services Limited, registered in the British Virgin Islands and is this loan at a commercial rate
3. Who are The \'Medlina Foundation\' - which has given a loan of Â£950,000 and gives as
its address the contact details of its law firm in Liechtenstein Is this a commercial loan, and if not, are its backers permissible donors Who negotiated this transaction
4. How can Ironmade Limited, which gave a loan of Â£1,014,000 on 1 June 2005 and was
only incorporated as a company a few weeks before, on 13 April 2005, give a loan of this size if it is a \'non-trading company\' as it says on the Companies House website Who negotiated this transaction
5. Big Ben Films gave a loan of Â£2,600,000 on 31 March 2006 and is described
on the Companies House website as a \'non-trading company\'. The director of
the company is known Tory donor Johan Eliasch. Is this a commercial loan How can a non-trading company lend Â£2.6m Who negotiated this transaction
6. Who is behind the â
I, Alex Hilton, have set up this petition. I don\'t pretend to be apartisan, I am a Labour member and editor of http://www.labourhome.org. However, I am annoyed at the hypocrisy of the accusations being thrown at the Labour Party by the Conservatives when they remain so secretive about their own finances.
Help spread the word about this petition. Copy the code below and paste it into your website or blog to help promote this petition.
(No links added)
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.