We the citizens of Southlake, Texas and residents of Harbor Oaks Estate subdivision do hereby formally protest the proposed preliminary plat described as \"Lake Forest\", being an 11.253 acre tract of land situated in the R. Price Survey Abstract no. 1207 and the John Childress Survey, Abstract No, 254.
Prostested are the impacts this subdivision will have on the environment and existing neighborhood.
The environmental impact of this development would include:
* erosion due to the removal of trees and undergrowth
* the destruction of wildlife habitat
* changes in the water flow to Lake Grapevine
* the impact of an Aerobic Septic System on Lake Grapevine.
The impact on our neighborhood would include:
* the breaking of covenants by granting an easement for the road
* lot sizes that are not comparable to the existing neighborhood
* an increase in traffic
* disruption of neighborhood tranquility due to several years of pad site preparation/construction
* headlights from proposed road will shine directly into existing home.
We feel that this area was \"land-locked\" by the City when Huse Homeplace was approved and petition the City of Southlake to not consider this recommended plat proposal.
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.