Policy is not about dictating what is best for us; it should help us find our way to better modes of being, encouraging discovery, freedom and happiness. Policy makers have to face the changing economic and cultural demands of society, with innovation critical to success. Here we present five principles that we hope will provide inspiration to those seeking to encourage new thinking.
Let's inspire the policy-makers!
The Cross Innovation Manifesto calls for:
1. Things shift, and when they do, it is not in the way planned.
2. Innovation is not simply grown in a greenhouse, it evolves in an ecosystem.
3. Being specialized is good, but learning to be special is even better.
4. New frontiers need pioneers. Innovation leaders are pioneers.
5. Innovation is a strategic, future-driven activity.
Read more about the Manifesto in the blog or on the Cross Innovation website.
If you agree with this please sign the petition.
The more signatures we have, the more policy-makers we can reach!
No comments yet.join the discussion
Tanja Oraviita, Finland3 days ago Organisation (required): Deisgn Centre Muova
jan egbertsen4 weeks ago Organisation (required): port of amsterdam
Tjarda de Haan2 months ago Comments: -
There are no highlights yet.