- 8-10 courts that can be covered for year-round play (critical mass necessary for programming, community use, events)
- A central location that is in close proximity to residential areas, schools, public transportation, etc.
- Affordable user fees to make it accessible to the community.
- To develop a year round not-for-profit tennis facility that will become the focal point for community tennis programming and junior development in HRM and Nova Scotia.
- To make tennis accessible to residents of HRM.
- To provide affordable tennis programs for all ages.
No comments yet.join the discussion
Brian Austin, Canada2 years ago Comments: Honestly we need this place!
LOUISE CHAMBERLAIN, Canada2 years ago Comments: -
zaricytcw3 years ago Comments: oHoegy ncrkzenaxmpo, ylffhxmvwuvo, rjfnttrgkngc, http://thztmhtrqhsf.com/
There are no highlights yet.