Target: Ormond Beach Soccer Club Board of Directors
Sponsored By: Ormond Beach Soccer Club Members, Parents, Coaches, Trainers, Players and Supporters
We, the undersigned, are united in support of Ryan Maloney (Academy Director), as the interim Director of Club & Player Development. We want to congratulate the Board on a "job well done" for acting quickly and decisively on their contingent based offer to Ryan Maloney for the position of Director of Club & Player Development.
As Ormond Beach Soccer Club Members, Parents, Coaches, Trainers, Players and Supporters, we all share the same common goals for the OBSC. A well managed, high quality, positive environment that allows ALL of our kids to flourish as players and people.
For those of you that don't know Ryan or haven't had the opportunity to work with him on the fields...following is an overview of his qualifications and experience.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Jan 2008 – Dec 2011)
Daytona Beach, FL
Bachelor of Science in Communication, Minor in Aviation Business Administration (Graduated: Dec 2011)
Central Sports Management & Training (August 2003 – June 2005)
BTEC National Certificate & Diploma in Performance and Excellence
• Sports management, health, nutrition and psychology
ORMOND BEACH SOCCER CLUB EXPERIENCE:
Volunteer Soccer Coach (Jan 2008- Present)
Ormond Beach Soccer Club; boys and girls, ages 9-18
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Dec 2008 – May 2011)
Daytona Beach, FL
• 38 games – 40 goals
• Conference Player of the Year, Offensive Player of the Year, All American, All Region, All Conference, All National Tournament Team, ranked No1 in nation for game winning goals.
Orlando City Soccer Club (May 2011 – July 2011)
• 14 games – 11 goals
Atlanta Blackhawks USL Soccer Club (May 2010 - July2010)
• 11 games – 12 goals
• All Conference Team (South East Conference)
Bolton Wanderers (June 2002 – Dec 2005)
UK • English Professional Football Club
• 12 Reserve Team games – 4 goals
• Under 15’s, 16’s, 17’s, 18’s 19s and Reserve Team
• NSCAA National Diploma
• NSCAA Level V
• The FA’s How to Run a Club Certification
• The FA’s Fairness and Equality Certification
• The FA’s Soccer Related Fitness Certification
• The FA’s Level 2 (UEFA B, Part one)
Please show your support for Ryan Maloney and the Ormond Beach Soccer Club by signing the petition below.