IOWA RESIDENTS - Please sign this petition to cause Iowa Child Support Recovery to require legal proof of income or proof of employment search. We ask that a non-custodial parent to prove they are searching for work, hold down a job, or legal proof of income. CSRU must be made accountable for their history of aiding the non-custodial parent who refused to document their income or file taxes. It is time to force the CSRU to enforce our court orders, not allow them to request a change based upon a verbal income statement. Any parent who is more than $10,000 past due in child support payments, should be subject to felony child neglect. Iowa Attorney General needs to make the past due child support is made a priority. Reducing the account past due will also help reduce the number of Iowa residents drawing state aide, such as food stamps. It is time to join forces and force the Iowa CSRU to collect what is owed, and stop them from helping deadbeat parents to get further behind on their payments. Please speak up for all the parents that are due child support but their cases are not enforced as per the court order.




No comments yet.

join the discussion

Recent signatures

  • username

    Bonnie Olson, United States

    2 years ago Comments: -
    Are you an Iowa resident: No
  • username

    Linda Bennett, United States

    2 years ago Comments: -
    Are you an Iowa resident: Yes
  • username

    Carol Ryan, United States

    6 years ago Are you an Iowa resident: 01
See more

Petition highlights

There are no highlights yet.