Stop Comcast from Limiting Bandwidth
Comcast has recently changed their policies to implement a monthly bandwidth limitation. They are limiting the internet usage to 300Gb per month. If a customer were to surpass that, they would be charged 10$ for every 50gb of data. For those who do not understand what this means read below:
Most people use these things on the internet :
3. Download video and music (including torrents)
4. Video Games
5. Stream Video
This is the rough data usage of these things.
1. Netflix - one movie of 120 minutes requires 23gb (13 movies a month would reach comcast limit). It streams at 3.3mb/second for high speed internet.
2. Youtube - usually 1.1 mb/second
3. Downloading - User dependent
4. Video Games - 50 gb per month usually for a heavy gamer.
Others don't matter as much. Streaming however is also user dependent.
Please help us stop this trend and get companies to not LIMIT THE BANDWIDTH.
P.S. If Bulgaria, Romania, Sweden, Japan and Korea can do it, so can America.
Thank you for the signature, A concerned customer.
- December 16
- We are now live! show more
Is there a cause you really care about? Start a free petition like this one and make a real difference.
2 years agoJoshua Buhrer2 years ago
2 years agoRebecca Culp United States2 years ago
3 years agoWilliam Song United States3 years ago
3 years agoTracy Robben United States3 years ago
3 years agoBig Fan United States3 years ago