Sign Petition

FOE - Staff Decisions

18 Signatures Goal: 25

Staff has of late been making many important and global decisions such as promotions and similar things without doing anything to discuss with one another or even putting a vote to the entire staff. These global choices often fall to a meager than 27% of the current staff or less. Often the remaining 73% don’t even know the important change is happening until it is done. At one point such a rapid and uneducated decision was so hated by staff and members alike that the decision had to be revoked for the integrity of staff. Such actions are undeniably harmful to the entire forum, members and staff alike. If you believe that staff needs to come together as a whole and decide on important decisions, please, sign this petition.

Links


Comment

18

Signatures

  • 4 years ago
    Cuppa United Kingdom
    4 years ago
  • 4 years ago
    Kira Sweden
    4 years ago
  • 4 years ago
    Jon Don United States
    4 years ago
  • 4 years ago
    Emmett United States
    4 years ago
  • 4 years ago
    Pendant United States
    4 years ago
  • 4 years ago
    Spec United States
    4 years ago
  • 4 years ago
    Common Sense Australia
    4 years ago
  • 4 years ago
    Rodeo United States
    4 years ago
  • 4 years ago
    Happy Trails United States
    4 years ago
  • 4 years ago
    Black Aura United States
    4 years ago
  • 4 years ago
    Xeshir Argentina
    4 years ago
  • 4 years ago
    Kestrel United States
    4 years ago
  • 4 years ago
    Galactic Dash United States
    4 years ago
See More