Snowsport For Sheffield are a working group of professional individuals; with a passion to see the resurgence of Sheffield as the innovating and leading centre for snowsport in the UK.
Our Key Objectives Are:
* Re-establish Sheffield as the Snowsport Centre for the UK.
* Create a platform for the next generation of Olympic hopefuls by encouraging talent and making snowsport accessible to all.
* Establish the UK's first multi-sport freestyle training facility.
* Cement Sheffield's place as the 'City of Sport', by working in partnership with existing facilities to create a Centre of Excellence.
* Provide a sustainable positive effect on the local community and economy.
We believe given our recent success at the Sochi Games, and the legacy the Ski Village has in the creation of many of our top flight athletes that Sheffield deserves a new home for winter sports.
If you would like to see Sheffield re-established as the Snowsport Centre for the UK, providing open access for all, and provide a sustainable positive effect on the local community, then please sign our petition.