Get The Facts on MCC: Sibley Building Proposal Feb 5. 2013 | Comments (0)
- More built-out square footage (275,539 square feet);
- A dedicated MCC entrance and lobby steps from a new transit center;
- All new heating and cooling systems, and separate utilities;
- Much more parking, specifically 1,800 covered spaces, as opposed to 439 outdoor spaces at Kodak. There will be 100 dedicated underground parking spaces at The Sibley Building for MCC staff.
- Student and staff safety in the form of complete security camera system and a 50-officer police substation.