Launch Date of Petition: Monday 1st March 2010
We, the undersigned, fully support the Social Enterprise Coalition charter Manifesto 2010 - "No More Business as Usual" calling for social enterprises to increase their contribution to the UK economy threefold by 2020.
We welcome the formal support being sought from MPs and parliamentary constituency candidates preparing for the 2010 general election and wish to add our voice of endorsement to the six priority areas addressing key policy areas and incentives that support the general growth of social enterprise in the UK.
Key Policy Areas - opportunities for enterprising solutions
1. Social enterprise models for public service delivery
2. Supporting a green economy
3. New approaches to unemployment
4. Stronger support for community enterprise
Levers and incentives for change
5. Creating a culture of social enterprise
6. Supporting social and environmental investment
Download full PDF text of Manifesto here: