This world has become immodest. Once modest maidens are baring their thights, and men are demanding the right to wear skirts. Stop this disrespect!
We, the undersigned, agree that a universal dress code should be established, applicable to all public spaces, including, but not limited to, streets, stores, theaters, Churches, and public restrooms. This dress code should consist of the following:
1. FOR ALL: The body should be covered from collar bone to knee.
2. FOR ALL: Fabrics should not be sheer or clingy, so as not to show the form of the body.
3. FOR ALL: A neat and well-groomed appearance, along with a general air of self-respect, should be held at all times.
4. FOR MEN: Men should wear pants (or respectable variations thereof) at all times in public.
5. FOR LADIES: Ladies should wear skirts or dresses at all times. Slits should be no higher than the knee. Breasts should not be exposed at any angle.
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.