We, the undersigned Landmark graduates, stand for a breakthrough in the conversation of transformation through the reform and renewal of the curriculum, organization, and methodologies of Landmark Education. The reforms at the core of this renewal cover the following interrelated issues and actions:
1. A substantial reduction in regular course time devoted to guest invitation and related conversations, including time used for conversations regarding the virtues of Landmark Education and transformation - providing more course time for additional distinctions, coaching, sharing, and other exercises and activities.
2. Allowing the results embodied in Landmark graduates, the education itself, and the intention of graduates to speak for the organization and for transformation - reducing reliance on invitation to introduction structures.
3. Creating commitment and sensitivity at all levels of the organization to a positive, respectful experience for current and potential participants - balancing statistical and numerical measures of performance (for seminar leaders, introduction leaders, ILP participants and others) with measures of the quality of participant experience.
4. Taking measures to ensure that course registration efforts do not create negative impressions, perceptions of pressure, or otherwise turn off significant numbers of prospective participants to the conversation of transformation.
5. A commitment to transparency and openness, including openness to criticism, openness to straightforward and public discussion of all aspects of Landmark, its history, and other transformational methodologies, as well as greater transparency into Landmark ownership, decision making, and financial information - openness also to graduate-led reforms such as these, and to changes in Landmark leadership itself if leadership serves as an obstacle to positive reform.
Landmark methodology too often creates a negative impression among those who interact with the organization or its participants, unnecessarily inhibiting Landmark's effectiveness in spreading transformation to the broad, global community. Having observed these fundamental obstacles to widespread acceptance and participation in the conversation of transformation, and seeing and standing in the power and possibility of renewal, I add my name to those calling for reform by signing below:
No comments yet.join the discussion
top seo guys, Russian Federation1 year ago State: Georgia
Comments: UxhJk3 I think this is a real great article post.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.
modular homes upstate NY, Russian Federation1 year ago State: South Carolina
Comments: NlqFP3 This is one awesome blog post. Much obliged.
Abd Lomax, United States3 years ago State: Massachusetts
Country: United States
Comments: Landmark is actively engaged in a process of self-reinvention. This petition reflected a conversation that became widespread in the Landmark community. I acknowledge that, and congratulation the initiator for his clear understanding of Landmark distinctions, and for his stand for assisting Landmark to realize its goals.
There are no highlights yet.