Keep Roy Cassidy, Jr. in Prison

This petition is to fight to keep my ex incarcerated for raping his daughter.  My ex, who is currently incarcerated and hopefully will be for the rest of his life, is up for his 1st parole hearing in Sept. 2016, he violated his biological daughter, from the ages of 5 to 9. He quit, when he met me in Dec. 2004, we got married in Sept. 2005, little did I know, what had happened. In May 2006, his daughter was juvenile ruled 6 after she told a friend what her father had been doing to her, he plead guilty between then and Nov. 2006, and was officially incarcerated Jan. 2007. We got divorced in Jan. 2008. Previously,  he requested that his daughter be placed in the custody of her aunts, who live in an alternative lifestyle, in the event that either himself, nor his parents, who are now both deceased were unable to care for her. Please support us by signing this petition!!! Thank you



No comments yet.

join the discussion

Recent signatures

  • username

    Discount OEM Software, Ukraine

    3 years ago Comments: StGGHC Really informative article.Much thanks again. Awesome.
  • username

    justin Murphy, United States

    4 years ago Comments: That is sick with what he did im glad i could help
  • username

    Justin Meyers, United States

    4 years ago Comments: -
See more

Petition highlights

There are no highlights yet.