Petition to Disbar Angela Corey
Please sign this petition to disbar Angela Corey, Florida's Special Prosecutor in the George Zimmerman murder trial in Seminole County, Florida.
Short list of reasons why she deserves to be disbarred:
- Bypassed Grand Jury process in charging Zimmerman with second-degree murder.
- Ignored findings by initial investigators that Zimmerman acted in self-defense and that there was no evidence whatsoever indicating Zimmerman had committed a crime.
- Pandered to public race-baiting pressure instead of following the rule of law, by over-charging Zimmerman with second-degree murder despite the absence of any evidence that Zimmerman had committed any crime.
- Withheld evidence from the defense team, in violation of both civil and criminal law.
- Appeared POST-verdict on television -- after Zimmerman had been found NOT GUILTY by the jury -- and played a childish word-association game, declaring Zimmerman a "murderer," in defamation of his character and in violation of his civil rights.
Again, this is the short list, folks. Please sign the petition to stop this individual from practicing law and prosecuting cases in the United States of America. Thank you.
More background on Florida State Attorney, Angela Corey, and the George Zimmerman murder trial in Seminole County, Florida:
Is there a cause you really care about? Start a free petition like this one and make a real difference.
1 week agoAlisa Semiens United States1 week ago
3 months agoOrlando Robinson United States3 months ago
5 months agoOrlando Robinson United States5 months ago
11 months agoTamika jackson United States11 months ago
11 months agoBridget Jackson United States11 months ago
1 year agoPimpis Zajoba United Kingdom1 year ago
2 years agoVladamir Mohammed2 years ago
2 years agojennifer kelly2 years ago
2 years agoDendoncker, Isabelle2 years ago
2 years agoDavid Cook2 years ago
2 years agoMarianne Potje2 years ago
2 years agoSharon Telfair2 years ago
2 years agoNicole M2 years ago
3 years agoLuis3 years ago
3 years agoRan3 years ago