Petition SIGNATURE REQUIREMENTS Nov 27. 2012 | Comments (0)
This petition is focused on one problem with Handicapped parking in the USA: Accessible van drivers can't access Van Accessible parking spaces, because anyone with Handicapped licensing can park in those spaces.
The American Alliance to End Handicapped Parking Abuse can gain strength in numbers, by obtaining signatures of people supporting our petition for submission to the White House.
1. Only ONE signature per person please
2. All petition signatures must contain the supporter's
3. We cannot accept signatures of persons who registered as "Anonymous"
4. We cannot accept signatures of persons who registered with a first name only
5. We cannot accept signatures of persons who registered with a nickname
Comments relating to Handicapped and/or "accessible van" parking are welcome. All spam will be deleted.
Thank you for stepping-up to be counted in support of this groundbreaking cause.