Northface University students pay an exorbinant amount of money for our tuition. On top of this, we pay for a Technology Fee (for our laptops) and a Library Fee (for the eLibrary; which is a mandatory charge, regardless if you use it or not), and books. By and large, by the time the average student graduates from Northface University, said student will be close to 85,000 dollars in debt. In the grand scheme of things, the unlimited use of printers and a larger library is very little to ask when the purchases of Northface University includes a big screen plasma TV and an unnecessarily indulgent Transport Van(with rims and an premium stereo system).
This petition will be petitioning the faculty of Northface University to:
1) Make the printers accessible at all times of the day.
2) Allow students UNLIMITED use of printers without having to sign in to use them (We don\'t mind if they log us by IP\'s, but to sign every time we print is an unwarranted hassle).
3) Increase the library advantageously by other avenues than student donations.
4) Allow the eLibrary charge to be optional for those who plan/wish to use the eLibrary.
5) Stop assigning homework that REQUIRES eLibrary searching. We are college students and can do our research however we see fit.
By signing this petition you will be enabling yourself to increase your academic learning possibilities. It\'s Northface Universities mission statement to \"Establish the finest University in the world for software developers\". How can they do this when they limit our resources
This petition was set forth by Northface University students.
Help spread the word about this petition. Copy the code below and paste it into your website or blog to help promote this petition.
(No links added)
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.