Say NO to $50 Child Entertainment Work Permits

This bill, if approved, requires that a $50 fee be submitted every time a minor applies for a California Entertainment work permit. Permits are only good for 6 months - that's $100/yr, regardless of whether or not your child works. This bill has already passed the California Senate this week and now heads back to the Assembly for a final approval before landing on the governor's desk. Let the Governor know how you feel, please sign this petition against AB 402. You can follow the Bill around the Capitol by clicking on the link to the right under Links.




No comments yet.

join the discussion

Recent signatures

  • username

    Hillary Marks, United States

    2 years ago Comments: -
  • username

    vanessa fancis, United States

    5 years ago Comments: no soliciting please.
  • username

    Kellie, United States

    5 years ago
See more

Petition highlights

There are no highlights yet.